You provide your personal data (name, cell phone number, e-mail or other personal data) and agree to have it processed and stored in any manner permitted by law in accordance with Federal Law dated 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ (as amended on 23.07.2013) "On Personal Data".
1. Terms and Definitions
- Site means a collection of all information (textual and graphic) located on the Internet at https://vrdiag.com and owned by Individual Entrepreneur Anna Konstantinovna Linok.
- Site Administration means employees of Individual Entrepreneur Anna Konstantinovna Linok who are authorized to modify information on the Site.
- Site User (hereinafter referred to as the User) means a person using the Site https://vrdiag.com.
- Parties means Individual Entrepreneur Anna Konstantinovna Linok and the Site User who have entered into this Agreement.
- Personal Data means any information relating to a person identified or identifiable directly or indirectly (subject of personal data).
- Processing of Personal Data means any action/operation or a set of actions/operations performed on personal data with or without the use of automation tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refining (i.e. update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (i.e. distribution, provision, granting access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Personal Data Privacy means a mandatory requirement – to Individual Entrepreneur Anna Konstantinovna Linok, the User or any other person who has gained access to personal data – to prevent personal data distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- Cookies means service data sent by the Site to the User via the Internet, stored on the User's device used to view the Site and transmitted to the Site from the User's device used to view the Site with each visit to the Site.
- IP Address means a service address of the User on the Internet.
2. General Provisions
- Relations associated with the processing of the personal data and information about Site Users are governed hereby and by applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- Individual Entrepreneur Anna Konstantinovna Linok is not responsible for verification of personal data provided by the Site User.
- User's surname, first name and patronymic
- User's contact phone
- E-mail address
- The consent also applies to any other information related to the User's identity that may be available to or known by the Site Administration at any particular time.
- Disabling Cookies may result in the inability to access the Site.
- The Site collects the IP addresses of the Users. This information is used for proper operation of the Site.
- Any personal information other than above specified is subject to reliable storage and non-distribution, except as provided in Clause 5.2 hereof.
4. Purpose of Collecting User's Personal Data
- Receiving feedback and processing requests from the User.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the product.
5. Personal Data Processing Methods
- Consent given by the User is valid until the expiration of the storage period for respective information or documents containing the said information as established by the laws of the Russian Federation; thereafter the consent may be withdrawn by the User by sending a respective written notification to the Administration at least 3 months before the consent withdrawal date.
- The User's personal data can be disclosed to the state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner as established by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about such a loss or disclosure.
- The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution or other illegal actions of third parties.
- The Site Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other detrimental consequences of the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. Obligations of the Parties
The User has to:
- Provide personal data necessary for feedback and processing requests by the Site Administration.
The Site Administration has to:
- Use the information received solely for the purposes mentioned in Clause 4 hereof.
- Keep the confidential information in secret, do not disclose it without User's prior written permission, as well as refrain from selling, exchanging, publishing or otherwise disclosing the obtained User's personal data, except as provided in Clause 5.2 hereof.
- Take precautions to protect the privacy of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect this kind of information in existing business practice.
- Block personal data related to a User from the time of application or request from respective User, or their legal representative or an authority responsible for protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, when personal data inaccuracy or illegal actions are revealed.
7. Responsibility of the Parties
- Should the Site Administration fail to fulfill its obligations, it is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of the personal data in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, except as provided in Clauses 5.2 and 7.2 hereof.
In case of loss or disclosure of the confidential information, the Site Administration may not be held liable if that confidential information:
- appeared in public domain before being so lost or disclosed;
- was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration;
- was disclosed by third-party sites and/or services linked on the Site, if those links and/or services were used by the User;
- was disclosed with the User's consent.
- The User is solely responsible for any possible consequences in case of submission of inaccurate and/or incomplete personal data.
8. Dispute Resolution
- In case of a dispute arising from the relationship between the Parties, submitting a claim (i.e. a written proposal to settle the dispute amicably) is mandatory before recourse to the court.
- The claim receiver, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claim sender in writing about the claim study results.
- If an agreement is not reached, the dispute is referred to a judicial authority in accordance with applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
9. Additional Conditions