1. General Provisions
- This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) refers to the site https://vrdiag.com.
- The site https://vrdiag.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is a property of Individual Entrepreneur Anna Konstantinovna Linok.
- This Agreement governs the relationship between the site https://vrdiag.com administration (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration) and the User of that Site.
- The Site Administration reserves the right to modify, add or delete clauses hereof at any time without notifying the User.
- Continued use of the Site by the User means acceptance of this Agreement and any modifications made hereto.
- It is the User's personal responsibility to recheck this Agreement for any modifications made hereto.
2. Terms and Definitions
- Site Administration means employees authorized to manage the Site by acting on behalf of Individual Entrepreneur Anna Konstantinovna Linok.
- Site User (hereinafter referred to as the User) means a person who has access to and uses the Site via the Internet.
- Site Content (hereinafter referred to as the Content) means the protected intellectual property, including the texts and titles of literary works; forewords; annotations; articles; illustrations; covers; musical works with or without lyrics; graphic, textual, photographic, derivative, composite and others works; user interfaces; visual interfaces; trademark names; logos; computer programs; databases; as well as design, structure, selection, coordination, appearance, general style and location of the Content making part of the Site and/or other intellectual property collectively and/or separately and presented on the Site.
3. Subject of the User Agreement
- This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is a legally binding agreement between Individual Entrepreneur Anna Konstantinovna Linok and the User and regulates the use of the Site.
- Access to the Site is provided on the free-of-charge basis.
- This Agreement constitutes a public offer. The User accessing the Site is considered as having entered into this Agreement.
- The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
4. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- The Site Administration has the right to:
- At any time, modify the Site's design, Content and/or the list of services, modify and/or supplement the scripts, software and/or other objects used or stored on the Site.
- Restrict access to the Site if the User violates the terms and conditions hereof.
- The User has the right to:
- Apply the Site Administration to resolve disputes.
- Ask any questions related to the product of the Site using the details presented in the "Contacts" section of the Site.
- Use the Site solely for the purposes and in the manner as provided for by the Agreement and not prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- The User undertakes:
- Reread the content of this Agreement from time to time in order to be timely familiarized with any modifications.
- When using any section of the Site, the User shall comply with the use rules for respective section of the Site, if any exist and are described in that section.
- When using the Site, observe the property and non-property rights of authors and other rightholders.
- Do not take actions that may be considered as disrupting the normal operation of the Site.
- Avoid any actions that may result in disclosing any information protected by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- The User may not:
- Disrupt the proper operation of the Site.
- Have unauthorized access to the Site's functions, to any other systems or networks related to the Site or to any services offered on the Site.
- Violate the security or authentication system existing on the Site or in any network related to the Site.
5. Materials and Information Posted on the Site
- Any exclusive rights to the intellectual property lawfully posted on the Site belong to the Administration or their respective lawful rightholders.
- This Agreement does not convey to the User any exclusive rights to the intellectual property posted on the Site, unless otherwise expressly indicated by the Administration.
- In order to protect the intellectual property rights, to obtain statistics and to ensure security (i.e. to prevent hacking, hacker attacks, etc.) and correct operation of the Services, software and hardware necessary for the proper operation of the Site, the Administration has the right to use technical means and methods of protecting the intellectual property and information, also with the help of dedicated software. The Administration has the right to obtain information about the User's geographical positioning to determine the User's location, about the User's computer and its components, etc.
- Internet resources quoting the Site materials in any way must include an active direct hyperlink at the end of the material.
6. Violation of the User Agreement
- The Site Administration has the right to disclose any information collected about the Site User, if the disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation of or complaint about the misuse of the Site, or to identify a User who may violate or interfere with the rights of the Site Administration or the rights of other Site Users.
- The Site Administration has the right to disclose any information about the User that it deems necessary to comply with the applicable laws and/or court decisions, to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights and/or security of company name and Users.
- The Site Administration has the right to disclose information about the User whenever the applicable laws of the Russian Federation require or permit such disclosure.
- The Site Administration has the right, without prior notice to the User, to terminate and/or block their access to the Site, if the User is known to have violated this Agreement or the Site use conditions stated in other documents, or when the Site terminates, or in case of a technical issue or problem.
- The Site Administration may not be held liable to the User or third parties for the termination of access to the Site, if the User has violated any provision of this Agreement or any other document regulating the Site use conditions.
7. Final Provisions
- This Agreement constitutes a public offer in the meaning of Art. 435 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. The actual use of the Site, its services and intellectual property posted thereon is considered the User's consent with (acceptance of) the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Any judicial judgment stating any provision hereof invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of other provisions hereof.
- In the event of a substantial violation of this Agreement by the User, the Administration has the right to recover from the User the losses incurred in full (including the actual damage and lost profit).
- This Agreement comes into force from the time it is posted on the Site.